Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into my Fitbit account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have tried multiple times to log in but system does not recognize my password and cannot connect with my e-mail account. Help center gave up and said someone would contact me by e-mail. e-mail doesn't work for them so still waiting for a fix. Meanwhile I can't access my account.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

A warm welcome to the Community @Rickeroo! I appreciate the multiple log in that you've tried, as well for contacting the Support team before. I've shared your post with them and they've mentioned that they replied to you yesterday, please continue the communication via email. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

ok, got in to account but now it won't sync?

Best Answer

@Rickeroo glad to hear that you could access your account. Which phone are you using to sync your Ionic with? Is it compatibleYou can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am using the same apple phon and i-pad that I was using before this started. I am not sure what happened but one day it just decided not to let me log in any more on any of my devices and now that I can log in it won't let me sync on any of my devices. I have not been able to sync my fitbit for over two months now. last operative date was in september.
Best Answer

@Rickeroo thank you for the update and sorry for the late reply. Could you share a screenshot of the error message you see on your phone or iPad? Also have you tried updating the OS on your devices?

I look forward to your reply!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband & I both have Charge 2 Fitbits. Neither of us can log into our e mail accounts. My husband’s screen just says to go to set up. We can’t do that because we can’t logon. Neither devices were synching. Both are virtually unusable. I can see my steps etc. My husband only had the set up screen. Tried all ways to logon without success. Please can you help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had this happen to me many times. Just tell support that their system got hacked again and need to reset to original email. They will reset, you generate a new password only for fitbit and off you go.  I always keep a unique password for this. Also recently facebook has been pulling down accounts due to a "moderation" AI bug (violation of community standards)  so if your Fitbit uses facebook login, it could also lock you out of fitbit. Never use Facebook logins.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Many thanks for your response. I’ll contact Fitbit and see what they say.

Best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LePortel, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums. 

Thank you for all the details that you've provided regarding the inconvenience you've experienced to log into your account.  

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. Since this is usually handled by a special department, keep in mind that it can take a bit longer to get a reply than it normally would. 

Let me know if you have further questions.

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes