Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you run a summary of different Activities over various time periods?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been a Fitbit user for almost 4 years now and have always wanted to see this stat.  You can go on your Dashboard to Log and Activities and choose a time period (a week, a month, a year, etc) to see different stats like Steps, Floors and Calories Burned.  Is there any way to do that for just a specific Activity like Treadmill, Walk or Run?  I would like to see how many miles I've gone for the past year on outdoor walks versus the treadmill and I can't seem to determine if Fitbit summarizes this for you anywhere.  Appreciate any suggestions on how to get it or if it's just not available.  Thanks!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can go to your dashboard and look at all your activities, but you'd have to manually input everything into your own spreadsheet. I don't think there's a way to export this data to Excel or Google Sheets.  But if you have the time and desire, you could input it all on your own.

Activity History.PNG

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for stopping by @CMichelle! I'm afraid to say that this is not possible my friend, but great suggestion! Smiley Very Happy 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the our Feature Suggestion board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

PS: I've move your post from Fitbit Ionic board to the Fitbit.com Dashboard as here are more chances to get accurate answers to your inquiry.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can go to your dashboard and look at all your activities, but you'd have to manually input everything into your own spreadsheet. I don't think there's a way to export this data to Excel or Google Sheets.  But if you have the time and desire, you could input it all on your own.

Activity History.PNG

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's a bit cumbersome but you can "select" that table of data by highlighting it and then using copy (CTL-C) and paste (CTL-V) into an excel sheet. 

From there, create a second sheet in excel that sums the various exercises.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Or sort/filter/subtotal/pivot to your heart's content.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes