Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card disappear from Fitbit Pay every morning

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I added my Starling Bank card a few days ago. I tried it a couple of time and it worked fine.

However I noticed that every single morning the card would disappear from the watch and instead I would get a message telling me to add a card to fitbit pay. To work around that I have to suspend the card and then unsuspend it from the app and it reappears.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yep, you and me both (and a few others). I’ve not yet been able to get it back on my watch though.  See this thread fitbit wallet card removed

I also posted in the pinned Using Fitbit Pay thread.

Oh and thank you @Foobarglob for the suspend/unsuspend work around. That did the trick. I’d tried just about everything else, including removing the card. This is a lot easier (though shouldn’t be needed).

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Yep, you and me both (and a few others). I’ve not yet been able to get it back on my watch though.  See this thread fitbit wallet card removed

I also posted in the pinned Using Fitbit Pay thread.

Oh and thank you @Foobarglob for the suspend/unsuspend work around. That did the trick. I’d tried just about everything else, including removing the card. This is a lot easier (though shouldn’t be needed).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad to know I am not the only one!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Foobarglob @SunsetRunner Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the experience you were having. 

I spoke with our engineering team about this and they had advised that they are aware of what was happening and resolved the issue, as of yesterday.

If your card continues to disappear in the morning, please let me know. 

For anyone else that was having a similar experience, please attempt to set up your card once more and let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Hi Matt,

we have recently got the Charge 5 and this card dropping off still seems to be an issue.

our charge 4’s never had this problem.

we have got child accounts linked to our accounts and thinking that maybe switching from parent view to child view might be why this is happening.

Have you been made aware of these kind of issues happening as well?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Krob85 and welcome to the Community.  I suspect that you searched the forums before posting here.  Unfortunately, you added on to a very old thread on a recalled device.  You should start a new thread in the Charge 5 forum, explaining your problem.  Please add additional details you think my help explain what is happening.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer