Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging dock compatible with Supcase Unicorn Beetle band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have any of you purchased the Supcase / Unicorn Beetle case/band for your Ionic? It's actually the same case I have for my phone and I really like it and I was happy to see it pop up as an option when I was searching for a band/case.

The charging cables connect fine without taking it out of the case, but the standing charger dock I have requires me to pop it out. It's not a huge issue, but it did make me curious if anyone else had this case and more importantly knew of a charging dock it would fit on inside the band.

Basically, all it needs is a dock that doesn't have the sides to hold it in place or needs them to be distanced further apart (not by much, but slightly).

From my searching thus far, all of them appear to have the sides for the snug fit and not just a flat platform for the entire thing to sit on top.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@BD232 It's great to have you here! 

Thank you for your inquiry. Fitbit suggest you use the original charging cable that came with your device. Still if you are having issues with the dock you purchased you may want to reach out to the company that designed and sells it to see what they can suggest you to do or try.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes