Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock faces not all free ?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Message stated we need to visit a website to continueMessage stated we need to visit a website to continueForce to pay to continue :(Force to pay to continue 😞

Disc of clock faceDisc of clock face

I believed some of you experienced this before after selected a new clock face which it is not really free and hang your screen.

I experienced twice which i chose a chargeable clock face and , the screen required me to access a website to enter a code to continue using the time function.   I tried many times to sync but the sync functions not work in this issue and i have to  make decision to either pay USD1.99 to continue or reset factory setting to continue.

I have  contact the fitbit customer service and i been told, some fitbit clock faces not free, we need to read the descriptions before we change.  

How many of you read all the descriptions and clear with that ? before that i assume all the fitbit clock faces are free u but I think I am wrong.  I think should fitbit learn from Apple & android ,to make it simple , please classify the " free & chargeable" so that we can have a clear view before we download ? Don't you think its more user friendly to all users?

thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I agree that paid clocks have caused lots of confusion. I found this feature suggestion that proposes a way to make this less confusing. You may want to add your vote:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Indicate-License-Type-Paid-Free-Clock-faces-pric...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I agree that paid clocks have caused lots of confusion. I found this feature suggestion that proposes a way to make this less confusing. You may want to add your vote:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Indicate-License-Type-Paid-Free-Clock-faces-pric...

Best Answer
0 Votes