Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with the 12 minute athlete and Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Would love to see compatibility with the “12 minute athlete app” and the ionic.   It’s a great hiit app that has Apple Watch compatibility but no ionic compatibility. I use it all the time and it’s user interface is great.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3
I need to add P.A.C.E. To my activities no not sure how to give it a value. Not sure how many calories burned or steps or ????? Need some advice on how to add this 20 minutes of his 12 minute fitness program. Www.paceexpress.com.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Julie, go to the FEATURE SUGGESTIONS Forum and make your suggestion.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's a good app for advanced athletes. For myself, it was an excellent training with it, and everything was as it should have been the following day, slight pain in the muscles but nothing cruel, while for my niece, the experience wasn't that beautiful. She even had to see her doctor; this is how bad it went. But she liked the exercises a lot, so to help her continue the workout on the app, I suggested using tapes on the muscles that hurt the worst, all the instructions were already given and she felt great. Again, a good app for advanced but not the best for beginners.

Moderator Edit: Word choice 

Best Answer
0 Votes