Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant unlock for fitbit pay after firmware 27.32.4.19?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before firmware 27.32.4.19, I would only need to unlock my Ionic after taking it off and/or putting it on and it would be good for the entire day. I.e. I wouldn't need to enter the 4 digit pin code to use it even when using fitbit pay.

After firmware 27.32.4.19, I am prompted to "unlock" every time I attempt to use fitbit Pay.

I've gone into the settings for Device Lock and I have tried both Enabled and Enabled for Wallet only and both make me reenter my pin every time I want to use fitibit pay.

fitbit Sense
T-Mo Sammy S21 Ultra Running Android OS 11
Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@IamDefiler if you go on the mobile app and tap on the ionic icon, when on the ionic page  scroll down to device lock.

tap on device lock and then tick enabled for fitbit pay only

hope that helps

edit, just re-read your post and may not be relevant at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

@soccersnapswrote: edit, just re-read your post and may not be relevant at all

BINGO! 🙂

fitbit Sense
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is anyone else having this issue with the new firmware?

fitbit Sense
Best Answer
0 Votes

So, I was finally able to calibrate my Ionic and to my surprise it resolved the constant lock/unlock issue. I even set the Device Lock setting to Enabled (not Enabled for Wallet only) and it works as expected as well.

fitbit Sense
Best Answer
0 Votes

After unlocking with the PIN for opening wallet, I hoped the watch would stay unlocked until I remove watch from arm... but that is not the case. It says "tap to unlock" each time I open my wallet. Any ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fix for me was calibrating the Ionic. Once that happened it functioned as expected.

fitbit Sense
Best Answer
0 Votes