Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control watch music from earbuds on Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there!

I just loaded some music on my Ionic and it sounds great.

The procedure to transfer the music was a little tricky but with patience it worked at the end.

My only remark is that unfortunately I can only raise and lower the volume from the earbuds.

I was wondering if command like Skip Track Back and Forward, Pause and Play will be implemented in the future, as my headset is capable to do it. That would be a five star feedback for the music capabilities of the Ionic!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've used a few different pairs of bluetooth earbuds with my Ionic and track skipping worked with all of them. A long press on the volume up button skips to the next track and a long press on the volume down button skips to the beginning of the current track or the previous track. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I've used a few different pairs of bluetooth earbuds with my Ionic and track skipping worked with all of them. A long press on the volume up button skips to the next track and a long press on the volume down button skips to the beginning of the current track or the previous track. 

Best Answer

I use Jabra Elite 65t and they works the same with the phone, skipping tracks with long press of volume controls. I will try a different headset. I believed those controls only worked from the watch.

Which brands have you using?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anker Soundbuds Curve and Soundpeats QY7

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried my Jabra Elite Sport and they work flawlessly with the Ionic, so something is wrong with my New Elite 65t. I will contact Jabra about this.

Thanks for the hint! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Fabrizio

Have you got this issue sorted. I have same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still the same despite the recent updates.

Fabrizio’s iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I returned the Jabras

Looking for alternative solutions where everything works

I have skullcandy smokin buds 2 which work fine but keep falling out on runs

Best Answer
0 Votes
I also have Jabra Elite Sport that works fine and do not fall out when you run or exercise.

Fabrizio’s iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes