Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom calories/calorie tracker not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having issues with the calorie tracker. I have an iPhone 6 and starting today I cannot log all of my calorie info. It will take some of the calorie content input in and then other items it won’t take. Help!

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

yes! mine stopped working yesterday too and i have the iPhone 7. it will only take the numbers i type in. no barcodes or specific foods can go in, just “quick calories.” have you contacted fitbit about it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have same issue since today’s update of App.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped working yesterday as well after an update popped up on the watch.

this morning it takes very little in and sometimes picks totally different items than I’ve entered.

veru frustrating.

Best Answer

Same here! I tried to log one of my custom items (a smoothie that's about 350 calories), and it went in as something called "Maca smoothie" and it's not even the right number of calories. Something behind the scenes must be seriously messed up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

They still don't have it fixed. It's pretty annoying. I have been able to log calories on the website and that is what I have been doing instead of going through the app. Hopefully they will get this issue resolved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: I just got on a chat with customer service, here is what she said - 

Fatima: I'd like to share with you that we are aware of this issue, and our engineering team has been working to eradicate this issue as soon as possible. Fatima: My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

It's definitely annoying, but good to know that it's on their radar. I imagine it will be fixed pretty quickly. 

Best Answer

Same here. Even my calories/steps are lagging in the syncing. I've turned my bluetooth, wifi, etc off and on again repeatedly without any improvements to the app's syncing process.

Best Answer
0 Votes