Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard not updating with previous days data after bluetooth on phone shut off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I accidentally shut off the Bluetooth on my phone 2 days ago. Now that I have it back on and have my Ionic synced again, I am missing all data from yesterday and the data from the moment I shut my Bluetooth off on the first day. Does the Ionic not hold onto this data long enough to transfer when re-synced with a phone? It is pretty disappointing if I am simply losing this information if I don't have my phone with me or accidentally turn my Bluetooth off. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@ZiggyMike, the Fitbit stores 7 days of detailed data, and 30 days of summary data.  Having the Bluetooth was turned off on the phone had nothing to do with the data being stored on the tracker.  When the tracker is synced to your Fitbit account all of the data on the tracker will be updated.  If you are not seeing the data on the app, it generally means that you have logged into the app with a different email address than the one used for your original account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There was just a delay. About 2 hours after posting everything updated. I was just too impatient.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes