Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal and unit numbers not showing on Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I'm looking for help because since the last Ionic firmware update which I did last week, numbers are missing on certain apps such as the fintess tracker, timer and alarm. I can see the hundreds but not decimals or unit figures. This means I cannot set the alarm or timer correctly and when out on a run, I cannot read my heartbeat, the time...etc. very annoying!  

I have already done all the reset stuff and it hasn't changed anything. 

Thanks for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Saffkbr.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Since you've tried restarting your device, I recommend changing a clock face to Fitbit designed: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the step by step tutorial. Works like a charm!

Best Answer

Hi, changing the clock face to a Fitbit one didn't work. The figures are still missing in my screen. Anyone else, help, please? 

Thanks, Saff

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Loera658. Thank you for your reply, @Saffkbr.

@Loera658 I am glad to hear the information shared in this thread was helpful. I appreciate your time and feedback. 

@Saffkbr I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes