Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer Playlists not Downloading/Playing on Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update -- 4/3/18: This issue is now resolved.

Hi all. 

Just wanted to jump in here to thank everyone who took the time to report that their Deezer playlists were not uploading to Ionic. 

Your quick reports have helped our team to implement a fix. You should now be able to upload playlists from Deezer to your Ionic. 

If you are still seeing grayed out tracks on your playlist, I would recommend removing your playlists, restarting Ionic and starting from scratch. 

If your upload is freezing or failing during the process, I advise putting your Ionic on its charger, move it as close to their router as possible and "Force Sync" to attempt the download again. 

For more information on uploading Deezer playlists to Ionic, check out this article

I hope this information has been helpful! If you continue to have any issues uploading playlists, feel free to let me know! 

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87

I spoke too soon. Popped it on charge and the download dropped. 

Watch now saying no wifi when it clearly is connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also force synced through the Fitbit app, it failed the first time when I minimised the app, second time I left the app open and just put my phone down (Fitbit was on wrist the whole time), it downloaded fine 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank goodness. I thought I was going mad..........my music isn't syncing either and I have the greyed out list as per all the other poor user and the sync showing 0% then disappearing.

Really hope this is resolved soon.

Many Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

how did they resolve your issue my heart rate has up trying to figure out the issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No success!!! Still need help............

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I've just had a chat with Fitbit support and the latest update is that their engineering team is still working on a solution for that. I'm not sure how each of you sees that, but what I did was opening a case with them, even for metrics. So I believe they will prioritize this issue on their backlog according to its impact. Whoever handles their support queues will definitely escalate if they start seeing a bunch of incoming cases for the same issue. So far, I was just tracking it through the forum, but I'd strongly suggest you to open a chat session with them and get this logged as a case. It doesn't take more than 5 minutes.

Best Answer

Hi all. 

Just wanted to jump in here to thank everyone who took the time to report that their Deezer playlists were not uploading to Ionic. 

Your quick reports have helped our team to implement a fix. You should now be able to upload playlists from Deezer to your Ionic. 

If you are still seeing grayed out tracks on your playlist, I would recommend removing your playlists, restarting Ionic and starting from scratch. 

If your upload is freezing or failing during the process, I advise putting your Ionic on its charger, move it as close to their router as possible and "Force Sync" to attempt the download again. 

For more information on uploading Deezer playlists to Ionic, check out this article

I hope this information has been helpful! If you continue to have any issues uploading playlists, feel free to let me know! 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I'm still struggling to sync playlists. My watch is either stuck on 0% or it loses WiFi and I get an error message.

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, turned off android battery optimisation (doze settings) and still struggling to get all songs from the selected playlists.

Best Answer

Sorry to say that the “fix” didn’t work. Would really appreciate if the engineers could share a little more of technical details behind the issue so we can try to troubleshoot accordingly. Didn’t they test before state it’s working? It’s relay frustrating to try everything, in every order every time and still can’t get it working. It seems like they have no clue on what was wrong, tried something and not are shooting as a loose canon expecting us to do every possible combination of tests just to find out it doesn’t work. Are they looking back into this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ryanfitz1981wrote:

I'm still struggling to sync playlists. My watch is either stuck on 0% or it loses WiFi and I get an error message.

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, turned off android battery optimisation (doze settings) and still struggling to get all songs from the selected playlists.

And that's what pisses me off.. why can't we get in touch with an engineer and have them doing a working session with us? We stay here for hours trying everything we can think of to make it work and it simply doesn't work. Then, we get a random notice that the problem has been "fixed", making us spend more hours and hours on top of it realizing it's actually not fixed. Even getting the same symptoms as before. Sounds like they mark the issue as resolved just to achieve their SLA metrics, when if fact, WE, users are the ones that should be entitled to mark an issue as resolved, since we're the ones experiencing it... What is worse, is that no matter how hard or what I try, I keep always under the impression that the problem is ME doing something wrong, when it's actually the "engineering team" not being able to properly handle the issue and not being cautious enough before disclosing that the problem has been resolved. No, the problem persist, and I'll open a new case every day until they get this sorted out.

Best Answer

Updated latest Fitbit app last night and now all working.

First run this morning with music Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can confirm that the issue is fixed thanks a lot.

Garmin Fenix 5s Plus, Fitbit Ionic, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes

Working for me now...thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive factory reset the watch, reinstalled the android fitbit app, and it's still not working.

The watch just sits on 0% Deezer synchronisation and the just stops. 

I've even left it overnight. Totally frustrating and I'm starting to wish I'd got something other than this watch.

Best Answer

Same thing for me... Just because it worked for half a dozen people, doesn't mean the issue is fixed... I've opened another case, and I'm about to open a new one right now AGAIN for this.

Best Answer

HI all. Just wanted to jump in here for a quick spot check. 

If you are still having issues uploading your Deezer playlists on to Ionic (or seeing grayed out tracks), I would recommend removing your playlists, restarting Ionic and starting from scratch. 

I appreciate all your help and patience with this process. If you continue to experience issues uploading Deezer music playlists after performing all of the steps above, feel free to let me know where you are getting stuck. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

How did u actually get it on your ionic 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guys, one information that I found out on my case. Using my TP-LINK router, it won’t work. If I use a NETGEAR router, it works. If I connect my watch directly to my ISP router and my phone to my TP-LINK router it works. But the phone itself with TP-LINK doesn’t work for Deezer, but works fine for everything else.

Best Answer
Cheers see how I go

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I meant the watch. Watch connected directly with any of my TP-LINK routers won’t work for Deezer only. While works fine when connected to any other router.

Best Answer
0 Votes