Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer playlist not syncing to Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have downloaded and paid for Deezer (even though I already pay for Spotify 😡). I’ve have downloaded the playlists I want on the Ionic to Deezer. All good so far. 

I’ve synced the account and the watch together, and all seemed to go well. Winning here you think. 

But when i go to deezer on my watch all it’s says is.......NO MUSIC go to media settings in Fitbit mobile app to add music. 

And there we have it!! the circle continues and this poor fella has no music on his wrist 🤷🏽‍:male_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Shaun-Paul Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with the Deezer app for Ionic not downloading music. Thanks for syncing your watch.

I just want to make sure you have followed all the steps to load your music into Deezer. Please check this helpful article for the details on the steps.

If after trying these steps it is still not loading the playlists; please make sure your watch is connected to Wi-Fi. Then, plug your watch into the charger. Playlists download automatically when the watch is charging and in range of your Wi-Fi network, or tap Force Sync Now in the Deezer section of the Fitbit app to add the playlists to your watch.

Something else that could be happening is that you are not currently running the latest OS version on Ionic (32.12.19). In order to get the latest version you will need to factory reset your watch. Check this thread for more details on the newest OS version.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup same issue here, I've got an even newer OS vs than listed below.  $270 waste of money, 5 days of going rounds with no help from customer service and hours lost.  Music while I work out was the hole reason I bought this.  No Deezer which I had to pay for and no Pandora which was also another charge.  

Best Answer
0 Votes