Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer showing "An unexpected error ocurred"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good morning/afternoon to the community.

My Ionic since yesterday has stopped syncing with Deezer. I cannot download my playlists and anything. Followed the steps suggested by the Customer Support but still no joy. I have even followed the latest step to do a factory reset but still no joy.

What is does is that it says "An unexpected error occurred in Deezer on the Fitbit app". I try to force sync but all it does it starts, goes 0% then stops and continue to show the unexpected error page.

Any ideas as this is super annoying! 

Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26

Unfortunately still not working, Deezer have advised this is a Fitbit issue, I have contacted fitbit and they are apparently aware of it. Still no fix.👎

Best Answer

Done all that and still not working😢

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has stopped working for me again so looks like it being resolved was intermittent and unrelated, dont suppose you found a solution @Palms22 ?

Best Answer
Still no resolution as of yet unfortunately, mine is still not working 👎
Fitbit and Deezer are no help at all.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, did you ever get this resolved? I am having the exact same issue now, and it has been like this for 2 weeks, I've contacted Deezer and Fitbit and they are totally unhelpful. I've cleared cache and storage and uninstalled both apps and it's still now working, this is so frustrating as I am unable to listen to music while out running. Any help would be much appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am still having the issue as well.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Matt65 @Palms22  I am still having this issue, I posted a new thread with more description and screenshots in the hope it gets noticed by fitbit admins but no luck yet, it has a few other people commenting who are having the same problem - https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa-3/Deezer-app-in-fitbit-on-phone-showing-message-An-unexpected-...

There is a button 'Effects me too' on the thread, if it is relevant please click as I presume with enough clicks the fitbit admins may look into it.

Best Answer
0 Votes