Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Replies - Maximum character limits

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There is apparently a maximum character limit to the configurable "Default Replies", that isn't stated anywhere I have seen.  I have a default reply configured as:

"In the middle of something.  Give me a little bit and I'll respond."

However, what is sent to someone when that is selected is:

"In the middle of something.  Give me a little bit and I'll"

This character limit is an issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

According to the following help file the limit is 60 characters which seems to be about what you are getting: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2344/

Best Answer

Yes.  A feature request has been submitted.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TheWraith wrote:

Yes.  A feature request has been submitted.  Thanks.

@TheWraithYou should post the link to the FR, so people reading this can easily find it, and vote on it.

I took a quick look, and could not find it.

Eric

PS. I don't have the Ionic, I'm just doing a little research.

--- Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
Flex (Christmas 2014), ChargeHR (Christmas 2015). Wife is using the Flex now! Nope, that Flex has died. Alta ordered 12/15/16 as Flex replacement. So far, she likes it. Nope, alta battery only lasts 2 days, started at 7. Support contacted 12/7/17. Hope warranty covers it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@TheWraith wrote:

Feature Request Link:
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Increase-Maximum-Characters-for-Default-Replies/...

Fantastic! Voted!

--- Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
Flex (Christmas 2014), ChargeHR (Christmas 2015). Wife is using the Flex now! Nope, that Flex has died. Alta ordered 12/15/16 as Flex replacement. So far, she likes it. Nope, alta battery only lasts 2 days, started at 7. Support contacted 12/7/17. Hope warranty covers it.
Best Answer
0 Votes