Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device not turning on after swim

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So went for a swim with my ionic for the first time. Now it is not turning on the green light is not flashing, and I have been charging it all night. I have tried resetting it to no avail. Any ideas?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Tedztar, welcome to the Community Forums! It's a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your device prior to posting. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have tried all of that, odd thing is I a 80% sure my ionic was at least
40% charged before swimming and I did not use any of the tracking
abilities. And as it is relatively new I don’t think the battery died. M
--
Timothy

Sorry for any spelling mistakes because this message was
sent from gmail mobile

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @Tedztar, sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate all the details that were shared in your post and for trying some troubleshooting steps with me, certainly, your Ionic device isn't working the way it was designed. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you with further assistance regarding the difficulties you're currently experiencing. That said, please keep an eye to your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon. 

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing happen to me 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes