Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you recieve a preorder confirmation email?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good Evening All,

I am suoer excited about the Fitbit Iconic, I ended up pre ordering it last Tuesday (August 29th), but I never recieved an email confirmarion that includes my order details.

Since I preordered mine, it will not show a charge on my card until it get's send out; but I should of atleast recieved an email conformation detailing my order? Has anyone else bot recieved an email conformation or should I contact support in case it never went through?

Lastly, if anyone knows the "exact" release date that would be great ^_^

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I was just going to suggest looking in the Junk folder or doing a search but @Bunnybear_05 and @N8teGee beat me to it. I have gmail and some of my orders go into another file like the Junk or recently one even went into my promotions. Hope you find it!

I think we will get ours before the release date because on the pre-order page it says ships in 2-3 weeks and on another thread it says preorders start shipping out in September.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Exact release date is 2nd October .

As for confirmation, I presume you will get something when they debit your account.  Might be worth sending an email or phoning to confirm your order.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got a email confirmation when I placed the preorder. 

Id do a search in your mailbox or che k your junk folder 

Best Answer

Yes I also received an email confirmation. Like @Bunnybear_05 suggested, if you haven't already done so check your junk mail folder.

Otherwise there is no harm contacting support to look into it for you. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I was just going to suggest looking in the Junk folder or doing a search but @Bunnybear_05 and @N8teGee beat me to it. I have gmail and some of my orders go into another file like the Junk or recently one even went into my promotions. Hope you find it!

I think we will get ours before the release date because on the pre-order page it says ships in 2-3 weeks and on another thread it says preorders start shipping out in September.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think, am pretty sure, that is the release date to the public....not counting pre-orders.  Pre-orders are shipping in September per the confirmations, and the 2-3 weeks currently marked on the Fitbit Store website.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very tempted to pre-order. 

Let us know when the first units ship / arrive!

Fenix 5 Plus. Previously Ionic and Surge. Google Pixels 3 and 5. Aria. Chromebook. Deezer and Audible.
Best Answer

Fenix 5 Plus. Previously Ionic and Surge. Google Pixels 3 and 5. Aria. Chromebook. Deezer and Audible.
Best Answer
0 Votes

**Update** Problem solved, i apparently misspelled my email when making my order - but its placed lol. Will let you all k ow when it arrives 🙂

Best Answer