Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download music to Ionic not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello..this is my 5th Fitbit product and I am disappointed in its music syncing feature. I had a Surge, and wanted to return it but you gave me a discount to upgrade to this Ionic watch, and it was working fine until I started to use the music feature on the watch. I have spent hours and hours on in trying to get this to sync so i can add songs but no luck. I have also read every issue on this syncing problem on your forums and on youtube and still no clear answer from Fitbit.  I would like to have either a refund for this product or a replacement.  I have spent nearly $1000 on your products as gifts to friends and family but this Ionic syncing issue is hard to swallow, since this is what you gave me to replace my Fitbit Surge and I ended up spending more because I believed in your products.  I've followed every step in this forum and from internet and have made sure I am on a 2.4 Ghz network and not 802.11AC.  I am a computer engineer and I've tried everything to get this thing to sync, but reading all the forums on this issue, it seems like this is a MAJOR FLAW in your watch.  What makes me think that any other release after this is any different??

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@AFRunner Thanks for stopping by. 

Your feedback and comments are appreciated, these comments help us to continue improving our devices and services. 

I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with Fitbit products. Sorry to hear that you're having these issues with Fitbit, when you have recommended it to many people. 

Thanks for the troubleshooting performed. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case created with them, please continue the communication through email and they will continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you have any additional question. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes