Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Fitbit apps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m having trouble downloading some of the apps for my ionic. I haven’t downloaded the exercise, weather, or Fitbit coach. Whenever I attempt to download it, it tries to download all three at the same time and then after a couple of minutes it tells me it’s WiFi failure, when I’m still connected to the WiFi. WHAT DO I DO??

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I have the same problem, did't find a solution yet.  it is also reported here

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Can-t-get-exercise-app-downloaded-on-ionic/m-p/2303665#M15320

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought my FitBit a month back. Same exact problem, same exact 3 apps that won't download. Same error message. Started out with an iPhone 6 and now on iPhoneX. Same exact stuff on both phones. Have searched the forums dozens of times but nothing that fixes the issue short of taking back watch. Since so any people seem to have this or similar problems one would think fitbit would address the issue better than it has so far.  I like the watch and honestly I don't care that much about the weather, exercise and coach apps (can't miss what you don't know) but seems like a malfunction to me that should be fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes