Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emojis not showing up in notifications (anymore)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, as of two days ago, my ionic isn't showing emojis in notifications, nor can I send them as a reply. In my phone all the emojis show up correctly and in the fitbit app, they show correctly (under customize your text replies). I rebooted the watch, but still only see a question mark in place of any emoji (receiving or sending) on the watch. Any ideas how to fix?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

A warm welcome to the Community @TaniaG215! Thank you for the troubleshooting that you've tried. Please try the factory reset and let me know which are the emojis that you are not seeing on your Ionic. 

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, it didn't work, I followed the instructions to refresh (delete Bluetooth, added ionic, reconnected Bluetooth) but I still have the same issue. I see my emojis list correctly in the app, but on the watch incoming texts and the emoji reply list is all question marks (in a box). Everything was working correctly until last week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for getting back @TaniaG215. I appreciate the troubleshooting that you did. I've shared your post with our Support team, they will continue assisting you on this matter. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My emojis don't work either they disappear and I have to restart my watch every single day for them to come back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

With your watch nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the account icon then select your device image. Tap 'Clock Faces,' then select 'All Clocks' Tap the magnifying glass icon and search for Bitmoji. In the results, tap the Bitmoji clock face result > Select > Install.  

PrepaidGiftBalance Mastercard

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Numair. Welcome to Community Forums.

I want to inform you that currently this specific device is under recall. For more information about our voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes