Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise difficult to activate after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With the new Exercise - Run update that came with the January 2020 update, it has become very tricky to start the watch when starting a run.   All the other places on the screen are touch sensitive, but touching the "Start" button has very little effect.  I need to keep touching / pressing it to start the watch which is very annoying at the start of a race !  This was not a problem with the previous version.

As a work around I now start the watch about a minute before the race, and immediately press pause, and when the race starts then I press Start again.  Very annoying but it is the only way to ensure the start button operates at the start of a race.  I hope I don't have to change to a different watch to get a reliable start button again !

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Lawson77 It's nice to see you around. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate that you mentioned the workaround that has worked for you. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with the exercise. 

In this case, I would like you to restart your watch and then continue checking if it starts the exercise as it used to be before. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes