Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBBluetoothErrorDomain error 19

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone seen this error and a resolution? Search finds lots of error 18 but not error 19.

Ionic appears to be connected but then doesn't transfer data to iPhone fit bit app. Have tried stopping and restarting Bluetooth, stopping and restarting app, and power cycling iPhone. Syncd successfully at 10pm last night and refusing at 7am this morning. No updates to app or iPhone OS (currently 11.2.2) that I can determine in that time.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Ok, I tried to restart the ionic this morning (having restarted the app, Bluetooth and the iPhone yesterday). That seems to have fixed the  syncing problem. Sleep from last night is all wrong, stating 4 hours when it was more like 7 but other than that seems to be all go again. A little bit disappointing after only 1 month with it to have it failing like that but we'll see how it goes from here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same error message but can’t fix it - any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same error and I took it to a colleague I knew got an Ionic for xmas.

He advised me it took him 2 weeks of frustration and no support from fitbit until he resolved the problem by giving it to his son and buying and apple watch.

his riddle: whats the difference between an Ionic and an apple watch?  

Answer: about AUD$150 (oh and all the features of the apple watch work)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums! 

@apwellin Thanks for sharing this inquiry and also adding the troubleshoots that have worked for you, this definitely will help other users experiencing the same scenario. If you have your sleep settings as sensitive it will count less hours than what you're actually sleeping, you can adjust it by following these instructions

@Pawpotts22 Let me help you out, I recommend performing the restart and then following the instructions that @apwellin shared. 

@mickybit Thanks for sharing your feedback, Fitbit is constantly working to improve their products and services and the Community is the best place to make your voice heard. If you're still getting this error please follow the troubleshoots listed above. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

(FBBluetoothErrorDomain error19.)

i keep getting this error message and can not unlock my FB Iconic. Does any one know how for fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here- Fitbit anyone anyone-

Best Answer
0 Votes