Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Face fallen off Ionic again !!!!!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anybody else had this problem this is now my 3rd malfunctioning Ionic in less that 2 years first one waterlogged after 1 swim and the next 2 the face has fallen off, I am losing any kind of confidence in Fitbit as surely this should not be happening. Has there been a bad batch of production at all, after the first one got waterlooged I have not even gone swimming in the replacements and they have failed. Have emailed fitbit and demanded action , it will heve to be good or else I am defecting to apple !

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The iconic should not be falling off, my mother has one and the only problem she's had is how blocky the face is. Thats it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, my watch is 4 months old the face came off like a spring !

What did fitbit do for you.....?  Or did you contact the place of purchase.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I emailed Fitbit direct and they told me to take photos with the case number supplied and they replaced the Watch with a refurbished one I think it was or a discount off a brand new one ! Since then it’s happened again I have given up on Fitbit and purchased a Apple Watch !

Sent from Jeremy's iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JeremyB14 wrote:
I emailed Fitbit direct and they told me to take photos with the case number supplied and they replaced the Watch with a refurbished one I think it was or a discount off a brand new one ! Since then it’s happened again I have given up on Fitbit and purchased a Apple Watch !

Sent from Jeremy's iPhone

Thanks for sharing useful information here.

Best Answer
0 Votes