Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding settings after update (Ionic)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I finally completed the update last night, but now I can't find the settings. I used to be able to swipe right to change the screen activayioa from Auto to manual, and quickly change if my phone was receiving notifications from my phone. Swiping right no longer does anything, and this information isn't included in the user guide. Does anyone know where to find this? Thank you

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

press and hold the left button. On the next screen you swipe left / right to change between the music controls and the old "quick settings" screen

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

press and hold the left button. On the next screen you swipe left / right to change between the music controls and the old "quick settings" screen

Best Answer

Thank you thank you SteveH this solved my issue for now. I never like the new and improved anything. Lol. I am a creature of habit and it always throws me when it changes. Thanks again for posting solutions. Oh Great Problem Solver! 🔮 lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you SteveH, that works!  Is there a place that this is explained?  I would love to be able to find my own answers next time, but I'm glad I'm not the only who had the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JOO22, if you haven't already done so, check out the on-line Ionic Product Manual.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's perfect!  Thanks USAF-Larry

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SteveHPerfect, after I tapped "Got it". I can now use the left button which gives me my Fitbit Tap and Pay screen, but swiping right to left I get the Awake screen..and... left to right the Music screen.

@SteveHwrote:

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Excellent- Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JOO22wrote:

Thank you SteveH, that works!  Is there a place that this is explained?  I would love to be able to find my own answers next time, but I'm glad I'm not the only who had the problem.

After updating to OS 2.0 there is a welcome screen which walks you through all of the changes. If you missed it, you can still swipe right to the "Tips" app to experience that walk-through again.

Best Answer
0 Votes