Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Ionic Won't charge After update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

ok, so I had my fitbit ionic since 12-20-17.  I love the thing.  I did the silly update last week and it worked fine until it came time to charge it.  It said it was low yesterday so I plugged it at supper time, later when to check it and it said 0%, didn't charge.  So I played with the charger, it won't show connecting, so I took it the band off cleaned it thoroughly, tried another cord, about 6 other plugs and my computer, it's not charging.  Tried the reset left button and bottom right it's not resetting, probably because it's at 0%.  The only thing that changed is I did this update, anyone else had this issue?  Please help

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I would suggest contacting fitbit support, they should be able to assist you further and discuss your warranty options. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that and all i hv is the fitbit logo. Reset do many times n nothing happen. Fitbit support recommended to replace it. Why? My fitbit ionic is very well takencare of n so new but after the update, all i hv is the logo n Bluetooth cant even find it. So sad n disappointed 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted them but no use. They recommended to replace it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes