Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic - Active Minutes vs Zone Minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently updated my Ionic and see that on the app dashboard I now have Zone Minutes vs Active Minutes.  I will have to get used to the Zone Minutes.  

My question is this - is it possible to show BOTH Active Minutes and Zone Minutes on the App Dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@DaveS13 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Earn Active Zone Minutes for time spent in the fat burn, cardio, or peak heart-rate zones. To help you maximize your time, you earn 2 Active Zone Minutes for each minute you’re in the cardio or peak zones. Heart-rate zones are personalized based on your fitness level and age. Learn more about it in this article

It's not possible to have Active Zone Minutes and active minutes showing in your Dashboard as this has changed in the latest firmware update.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A workaround which I use is to use the 101remix clock face. This seems to show the old active minutes.  When I swipe up to see the today totals on the watch it shows zone minutes.   EG this am I did a 30min treadmill.  The "remix"  face showed 30 minutes. But swiping up (then left) showed 42minutes (because of some fat/cardio minutes in the half hour).   

The phone app just shows the new zone minutes.  But at least I can see both on the watch.  

Hope this helps. Regards to all.

Best Answer

@Fredbumble It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community.

Thanks for sharing the workaround that you found, I can confirm that if you use a clock face that still displays active minutes, you have the option to display both active minutes and Active Zone Minutes. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes