Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic Compatible Wireless Headphones for Track Change and Volume Control

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Fitbitters

I have an Ionic and was using Skullcandy Smokin Buds 2 wireless earphones, everything works fine, pairing, volume control and Track change

I need to change them as they keep dropping out when running

Can anyone advise as to what i could get. I bought Jabra Elite Active 65t but neither volume control or track change worked.

I just need  a pair that all those things work and will stay put during run. Cost is not important

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I have the Fitbit Flyers, but I dont run so dont know how they'd be. But they work really well with the Ionic.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner  Have you considered the Fitbit Flyer earbuds? https://www.fitbit.com/shop/flyer

They work well, although also there ppl have reported dropping out issues. I never have this, though. They are not truly wire-free as there is a short wire connecting the two earbuds. You can control volume and track from the earbuds, although I rarely do this as it is much easier to do this from the tracker. I think they are great, but not the cheapest for sure!

Best Answer
0 Votes