Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic Restarts if I use Music

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any time I connect my Ionic to my to Jabra Elite Wireless earbuds and play music from the watch it will get 3/4 of the way through one song and reboot. Every. Sinlge. Time. My watch has been doing this for a few months now and so far I have called in and been told to restart it (obviously that hasn't worked), they have submitted a ticket to investigate and given me a 25% off discount to buy another watch. Like I would even consider purchasing another Fitbit. I'll update this post as I get more information, but if any one else is experiencing this issue and has any solutions to offer that would be great!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

My Fitbit Ionic is also restarting itself when I exercise with music.  It's happening more frequently now.  There are songs it won't play at all before restarting, every single time.  This happened with my Charge 2 before it died completely.  I called for a replacement and was offered a 25% discount. Also, sometimes the Bluetooth doesn't connect properly and the music is staticky and cuts in and out.  I hope there is an explanation and it's not a warning that it's about to die.  

Best Answer
0 Votes