Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic and Samsung A50 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This watch has been nothing but issues. I've had it for almost 2yrs now. It never stays synced or bluetooth connected. 

I JUST got a new phone on Saturday SAMSUNG A50 I had it sync'd up and even got my text messages working on it. 

Last sync was Monday then Tuesday up till today, Wednesday, nothing.I will go to the app and it says FITBIT.COM IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE for two days. Today I have restarted everything, even disconnected the app from my watch. It's not syncing, no bluetooth.. nothing. Now I can't get the watch to even connect to my phone (can't find watch). 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Fritchie It's great to see you on the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

I appreciate that you mentioned the phone you're using. Please note that your phone or tablet is not on our list of compatible devices. We confirmed that the devices on this list are fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements

If your phone supports Bluetooth 4.0, we provide assistance and troubleshooting steps. Because your phone or tablet is not fully compatible with Fitbit devices, we can't guarantee syncing and other Fitbit features.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes