Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic not fit for purpose.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The title speaks for itself. Continual issues with syncing, and yes, I've tried every and all fixes that work for a short time then.....pop, it goes out again.

Fitbit really need to get their act together and fix this garbage. I'm sick of it.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Oh joy, it's finally found my iphone. So now, 30 minutes later it is doing exactly the same thing.  Syncing....dropped....syncing....dropped....syncing.....dropped, and on, and on, and on.....

Do the developers ever read these forums? Because from what I read there are huge problems with this. Oh, and make sure you switch off every other device that uses bluetooth, or the precious little poppet Ionic won't be able to connect. Garbage.

Solution: Either the developers get their act together and fix this useless thing, or stop selling it.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Oh joy, it's finally found my iphone. So now, 30 minutes later it is doing exactly the same thing.  Syncing....dropped....syncing....dropped....syncing.....dropped, and on, and on, and on.....

Do the developers ever read these forums? Because from what I read there are huge problems with this. Oh, and make sure you switch off every other device that uses bluetooth, or the precious little poppet Ionic won't be able to connect. Garbage.

Solution: Either the developers get their act together and fix this useless thing, or stop selling it.

Best Answer

Don’t worry I think it’s normal for the ionic !! I’ve had mine a few months and it continues to not show messages or notifications and automatic exercise recording doesn’t work, I continue to detach device from the app and reset watch regularly, but just keeps not doing what it’s supposed too, very disappointed, not worth the money at all, also no help from Fitbit in recognition of the faults, except a measly offer of a fraction of the cost back to me😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes