Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic screen won't turn on and won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Ionic won't charge and the screen won't turn on. I tried to charged it over night nothing happened, still dead. I tried all the tricks I could find in the web soft restart, factory reset, clean the charging terminals, pressing different button combinations nothing works. Any idea anyone? A sledge hammer perhaps? I just got them late 2019 and it's quite pricey where I leave. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Did you ever find the problem?  This is my 4th and last Fitbit!

Best Answer

I have the same problem, recorded sleep and was at 90% and it just died. Did all the tricks online and nothing works and it won't come back on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Mine died yesterday. Won't hard reset or charge. This is my 3 Fitbit ionic. The 2 others died with same issue: won't charge. 

Best Answer

Hello everyone, 

Thank you for the troubleshooting tried prior to posting and the details shared. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. If you're experiencing difficulties with charging your watch, please follow our complete troubleshooting instructions in Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

If the issue persists, please get in touch with our Support team so they can help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

They gave me the whole "out of warranty, here is a 35% off code" email this morning. 

Why would I go back to a company that isn't standing behind their products? 

Best Answer
Yes, that’s what I was told on my last Fitbit! Now this ionic which is a lot more expensive than my others! I will not be purchasing another one again that’s for sure
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m totally done with Fitbit, it’s crazy how much I care for this ionic and paid, and then it fails like this!  I won’t ever buy this Fitbit brand again, only got 1 repair on my first , and out of pocket for the rest 

Best Answer
0 Votes