Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic still not compatible with Huawei 10 mate pro

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With the new firmware 27.31.1.29 the Ionic is still not compatible with the Huawei 10 mate pro. The Ionic now even has problems with syncing.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Until the Huawei phone is added to the Supported Devices List you will continue to have problems unfortunately.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup, FitBit continue to be an utter joke. I don't know why I don't listen to my own advice and just stay away from their products.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In relation to the fitness tracking, can the fitbit ionic record the data in fitbit App? Do you receive notifications like calls, texts while using it with mate 1p pro? Thanks for the respond! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not compatible with the Huawei mate 10 pro. So no messages on your Ionic.
Best Answer
0 Votes

How about syncing the data of your daily activities to fitbit App (using mate 10 pro)? Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Doesn’t work for me. FitBit Support suggested: “We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding on this. We suggest you pair and sync your tracker to a compatible device or a computer.“ Amazing customer support for the 300 Euros I’ve given them...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seriously?? I am planning to buy this 300$ fitness tracker and I am also planning to use this with my iPhone 5c (because the mate 10 pro isn't compatible). I think i should buy the charge 2 instead. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s a total joke. How should I have know when I stood in the shop laying down 300 Euros for an ‘Android compatible’ smart watch that it wasn’t compatible with my specific Android. I don’t even know what I can do about this. 

Best Answer