Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic won't charge up or turn on.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit ionic died yesterday and now won't charge. I have tried updating the app on my phone, turning my phone off then back on, and tried to turn my Ionic back on. I even have tried changing where the power supply was plugged in at (computer, wall outlet, power strip) and still nothing. I have even carefully cleaned the contacts. My fitbit is only a few months old and given that I paid $300+ for it, I would like it to work for a few years, not just a few months. Your help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I sync my fitbit both to my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and my Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 tablet.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Have you tried contacting Support?  The link is at the bottom of the page.

Tell them all the troubleshooting you have done, it will save everyone time.  I was just about to suggest cleaning the contacts, but I can see that you have already done that.  Maybe Support can think of something else that we don't know about.  Can you please come back and post what worked for you once you get your Ionic working again?  It may help others with a similar issue.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I second that distressed emotion, I've had my fitbit Ionic for a few months and it too has died and won't charge.

I have it synced and updated to my Galaxy S9+ and it was fine the night before and I put it on the charger as it has been since purchase and it didn't take the charge and when I checked it the following morning it is dead.  No support response as of yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes