Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the Fitbit Ionic worth the money and is there any problems with the Fitbit Ionic 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Your experience and success with the Ionic will likely be unique to you.

Do yourself a favor and spend some time reading through the threads here in the forum. You will find a mix of issues that are consistently reported (syncing to your phone, GPS connectivity issues, Ionics becoming unresponsive just outside of the warranty period). I do not want to tell you to avoid the Ionic; you need to read what is available and make your decision based on your analysis of the reports.

That said, I have stopped using my Ionic as my primary running watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to let you know I have had a Fitbit blaze five years 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Blaze is a completely different device from the Ionic (based on the device operating system). So issues/concerns with the Blaze do not directly correlate to issues/concerns over the Ionic.

Again, to get a feel for things that Ionic users are experiencing, scroll through the first page or two of post titles. Any that seem to have a large number of views/replies, perhaps peruse that thread. Many people are seeing what seem like systemic issues; others have indicated their Ionics are continuing to function as expected. It is certainly a divided experience.

Best Answer
0 Votes