Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pay authorized banks in UK

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

1 year after getting my Fitbit there has been no change in supported UK banks with Santander the only one used with Fitbit pay. Fitbit claims to be adding more banks each months, but the only real change has been adding pre-payment apps such as Boon  which you have to pay to subscribe to. What is actually being done to add more high street banks as I don't want to have to pay extra to use a feature that should be more widely supported.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Louisec80 It's great to see you on the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding the availability of Fitbit Pay in UK. 

Fitbit Pay is enabled for the top banks in the US and 200+ banks internationally in 27+ countries. We’re always expanding our bank partnerships that support Fitbit Pay. View our complete list of supported banks here.

If you don’t see your bank on the list, you can contact your bank in a private communication or on social media and tell them that you want to use Fitbit Pay to make contactless payments from your Fitbit device. Ask your bank to see www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay. Note: It’s up to your bank to decide if they want to support Fitbit Pay.

We're always improving the Fitbit Pay experience, and we’re interested in hearing more about the banks you want to see on the list of supported banks. Please consider adding your bank to the Fitbit Pay feature suggestion board. If another member of the community suggested your bank, you can vote for that idea and add your comments. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes