Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pay is not always working on Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, I have a ionic - about 2 months old and sometime payment works other times it doesn’t. There doesn’t seem to be any continuity. Anyone else have this issue? 

I have tried paying on old and new terminals and it just seem temperamental! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
63 REPLIES 63

Thanks for getting back @LowVibe75. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them and they are investigating it. Please continue the communication via email. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having these same issues. My fitbit pay works sometimes and other times it doesn't. I have success at some locations and the next time it doesn't work. I also don't have luck when I check the weather. It tells me I need to sync with my fitbit app. I do that and I'm still not able to get the weather. I haven't been able to check the weather in a very long time. The inconsistency is very frustrating.

@Gregga wrote:

Yes, I have a passcode. As I said it does work sometimes and not others. Hence, why I was wondering if it was a bug and if others had it. I am starting to think my watch is faulty. My weather app also doesn’t update since the last software update. It keeps coming up with he error to ‘sync’ my watch. Which I do and it doesn’t update. But if I turn my

WAtch on and off it works until the next time I look at it and it doesn’t work again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is working 100% of the time now, it was suggested by support that I
turn off all day sync and do a soft reset. Apparently one of the software
updates has fixed it further, but I haven’t had a chance to try it with all
day synch back on yet and happy it’s working.
Best Answer

@Gregga , try LowVibe75 suggestion above. I did that and my weather app is finally syncing. I will have to go shopping to see if I have any issues with paying. I'm hoping that will now work!

Best Answer
0 Votes