Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pay not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

PSA - Fitbit Pay wasn’t working for me.

Devices- Ionic/iPhone.

Bank- Westpac

I might have a fix.

After adding your payment method,

Sync.

Reboot the Fitbit and Mobile Devices

(Keep the app closed on your phone) When Ionic starts enter Pin code

Hopefully it works for you

i will keep updating this post after more testing

p.s I was on the phone with my bank for about half an hour making sure it wasn’t an issue with the bank side of things.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone!

You posted your query on the Ionic board.  Currently there is a Voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches. For more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion if you have questions regarding a different device please post your query on the correct board.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Interesting - worth a try!

Best Answer

Will you take a risk?

@DeclanT wrote:

Interesting - worth a try!

Best Answer
0 Votes

After adding your Payment Method.

Reboot the Fitbit and Mobile Devices

(Don’t open the Fitbit App on your phone, this seems to be where the problem lies)

enter pin code on Ionic 

Payments should be working now

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have similar problem - fitbit pay works then stops working at same stores. Tried re booting phoneXr and watch, removed cards from wallet and re installed, - very annoying. Never know when it is going to work which means it is a useless feature. My previous iconic had no problems but this is the Adidas version

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit App version 2.87 on iOS devices returns functionality 

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_1213.jpeg

 Fitbit pay does not work, can not even be set up before I even added a credit card

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

You posted your query on the Ionic board.  Currently there is a Voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches. For more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion if you have questions regarding a different device please post your query on the correct board.

Best Answer
0 Votes