Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Wallet - Not going to Wallet with "Hold left button"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Fitbit wallet behavior seems to have changed recently.  Usually, if I were to hold the left button in (assuming the device was unlocked), it would immediately display my credit card and allow me to hold my watch near a reader to pay for goods.  Now however, I am taken to a "Connect phone" face.  If I swipe to the left 1 screen, my card is displayed and I am able to pay.  Effectively, the hold left button shortcut seems to no longer work as one would expect.  I am able to pay just fine - it is just more awkward to perform this action.  Any thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Symbiosis, good to see you in the community.

Yes that does sound like a pain. I would definitely recommend restarting your Ionic by following the steps here to see if that fixes things. It's worth doing this a few times just to make sure it's completed properly. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Symbiosis, good to see you in the community.

Yes that does sound like a pain. I would definitely recommend restarting your Ionic by following the steps here to see if that fixes things. It's worth doing this a few times just to make sure it's completed properly. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Thank you @N8teGee.  That does seem to have indeed fixed the issue.  No extra swipe required now.

Respectfully,

Symbiosis

Best Answer