Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit logo on display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic is stuck on the logo and I can use it.  I have tried resetting it, factory resetting it plugging it in to the computer but nothing changes. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6
Best Answer
0 Votes

We aren't the only ones. . there are threads all over.  Fitbit apparently is aware that one of their firmware updates cause significant issues with various fitbits, IONIC included.  I think because the damage was so far spread, they are suddenly not taking responsibility, but are more than happy to take your money & have you buy ANOTHER item from them - shoot, they'll even offer a discount, isn't that sweet?

Yeah, I am disgusted to say the very least.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Chrisx77, welcome to the Community Forums. It's nice to see you again posting in the Ionic board @Kellygrl73, welcome back. Sorry for the delay in responding. 

@Chrisx77 Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your device prior to posting. I was informed by our Support team that they already provided you assistance with this situation just as @SunsetRunner suggested you, therefore, I recommend you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Same for you @Kellygrl73, the input that was shared in your post is appreciated. Please refer to our warranty policies for a better understanding of the information our Support team provided to you. 

I'll be around. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The troubleshooting processes you keep mentioning are not working and I can't log back in to the live chat to discuss the issues .

I'm getting increasingly frustrated now.

I should still he under warranty. How can I get this resolved 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your update @Chrisx77.

As stated on my previous post, because of the fact that our Support team already provided you assistance, please contact them back if your require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the information they provided to you. As it turns out, I'm unable to access to your case information to assist you accordingly.

Your patience with this matter is appreciated, let me know if I can assist you with anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. Mine just died on me and It is beyond the warranty as well.

Really sucks cause I only had my new watch since Sept of 2019 what a big waste of $300 to be told I need to buy a new one at only a 30% discount. My friends that have switched have not had any problems. I think this is a sham that they did the update and now we can't use our watches. 

Moderator Edit: Content - Promoting

Best Answer
0 Votes