Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not honoring Ionic recall refund

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am contacting you because Fit Bit is not honoring the refund for the Fit Bit Ionic. I sent back 5 devices around the same time in November , confirmation of receipt was confirmed by customer service, and I have only received a  refund for 1 device. When contacting the help line , I am told my refunds are on hold because I sent back more that 1 device so they are investigating my claim. The instructions I received was "Note if you have multiple impacted devices, you must repeat the registration process for each device." which is what I did. There should be no delays in processing refund if the device is an impacted device. There should be no stipulations on how many is returned by one user. There are several complaints that Fit bit is failing to give refunds and if this continue consumers will continue to wear the device until they are burned rather than to go through the long process to get a refund, thus Fit Bit liable and  putting everyone at risk for burn because they are not honoring their refunds and this is a consumer safety issue . They will not send my device back as requested and they have been disabled. It is illegal to keep my devices and not give a refund as promised, I would have kept them if it was goring to be this big of a hassle and they were going to use tactics not listed in the recall to keep from honoring the refund! 

Moderator Edit: Formatting.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @tbnurse. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your multiple Fitbit Ionic refunds. As @Odyssey13 mentioned, Fitbit Community is to find peer to peer help and the refund center has a different channel of communication. 

Please contact our team again for more details about Ionic refund, they will provide you with the proper information. Visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

Thank you for your interaction and the heads up @Odyssey13. At this time I'm not able to offer anything additional. 

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @tbnurse  these are the community forums where peer to peer help can be found. For what you need, you'd have to go through the special contact numbers for refunds. Since you did get information from them, they will be back in touch. I'll ask a Moderator to stop by to see if they can offer anything additonal.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @tbnurse. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your multiple Fitbit Ionic refunds. As @Odyssey13 mentioned, Fitbit Community is to find peer to peer help and the refund center has a different channel of communication. 

Please contact our team again for more details about Ionic refund, they will provide you with the proper information. Visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

Thank you for your interaction and the heads up @Odyssey13. At this time I'm not able to offer anything additional. 

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer