Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Furious /music skips nonstop!!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am so genuinely frustrated pay $300 for a watch partly to listen to music while I do . Impossible / the skipping is constant . Hundreds of people with the same issue and got bit support says it’s the music or the headphones . Own it Fitbit !!!!! I connect to my phone and run around like a wild man at the gym ! Not one skip .. apple you will never be especially when you make excuses for your faulty product! Will be returning g tomorrow ! Anyone els share this same issue ? 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Whats worse is that my headphones(Jaybird Bluebud X) work fine on GPS runs for the first 20-30mins before the skipping starts. Its like the bluetooth signal diminishes over time. I have turned the headphones on and off at this point and no luck. I've dropped and repaired the headphones with no luck either. There are some threads suspecting that the GPS signal is trumping the Bluetooth signal somehow. 

Of course supports answer is that I need to buy their headphones to remedy this. Yea I have a broken fitbit product and the only fix is to buy another. Great business model. And of course they "have never heard of this issues yet." The Ionic is turning out to be a joke at this point.

Best Answer

Did you try to return your watch and get another one ?? I’m thinking about doing that 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to return my first watch as it would not sync at all. That time support tried to tell me it was my phone and that the bluetooth tech in it was to old and not compatible. Of course nothing is ever wrong with their product. Well guess what, new watch and magically it worked with my "incompatible" phone. Maybe I managed to get a watch that somehow had some of that old bluetooth tech in it ;). Either way I'm weary about trying to swap to another.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: This morning the connection worked perfectly. I couldn't get it to skip by even covering the watch and placing it behind me. The only difference in situations was that it was 20 degrees warmer this morning. Yesterday it was still above the recommended operating temps I've seen somewhere of -4 F but not by a lot so maybe this issue for myself could be tied to temperature. I will continue to monitor. The next few days will be warm so I can test this more.

Best Answer
0 Votes