Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS Ionic does not work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Ionic for about 5 months, apart from the "gorilla" glass that scratches easily, it has been fine. However, recently it is not finding GPS at all. Sometimes it used to take perhaps 1 - 2 minutes which was frustrating as you can cover a lot of metres in that time, however since Monday morning it will not connect at all. I use the same routes, and just have "connecting...." I have re-set, I have re-charged, I am cycling always along a sea front near Gibraltar so there are no obstructions and no cloud, I have tried Fitbit twitter, but they have not replied, and were frankly useful with regards to the scratching of the glass. It is very frustrating.... 30 mins of waiting and still nothing........ Any ideas how to fix this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@ShawnSullivan Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with Ionic's GPS connectivity. Thanks for trying all of those steps to sort this out and for reaching out on Twitter.

I went ahead and sent you a PM. Please keep an eye on your Community inbox for next steps.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes