Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaps in sleep monitoring

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

One of the reasons I bought my Ionic is to monitor my sleep.  It seems to be very inconsistent in that there can be several hours during the night that don't get monitored.  The dashboard will show two sleep entries for the night with a gap in the middle and it can happen at any point in the night.   Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone know a solution?  The band seems to be tight enough.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Djscoe Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks for reporting this. Are you still experiencing the same? 

I'd recommend performing a restart on your Ionic. This should help to better the sleep tracking and avoiding those gaps.

Also, for any night that was tracked incorrectly, you can edit the sleep log for it to show correctly. This should help you out to get them to show correctly.

Additionally, check this helpful article about sleep. It is always good to know! 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Djscoe, I get the same thing from time to time. Most nights are fine but sometimes I lose an hour or so in the middle of the night. I haven't done a reset as suggested as most nights are ok. If that works for you  will you let us know and I will maybe give it a go although it's hard to understand why that will solve the problem? ta.                                                                   

Best Answer