Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting rid of the 'tip' at the top of the new dashboard view

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With the new update, checking my Ionic dashboard is now an extra step, and it drives me crazy.

I don't want to see the 'tip' every time I go to view my dashboard, I just want to see my dashboard! How do i get rid of that **ahem** 'tip'???

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Stefanioin the Today screen, swipe up to the last screen, select Settings and uncheck Tips & Tricks and Inspiration. That will turn off the tips.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

@Stefanioin the Today screen, swipe up to the last screen, select Settings and uncheck Tips & Tricks and Inspiration. That will turn off the tips.

Best Answer

Scroll right to the bottom, hit settings and uncheck Tips & Tricks (and Inspiration if you don't want that).

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you SO much!
That fixed it!! 😊😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

That fixed it! Thank you so much!!

Best Answer

If you DO want some tips, I found tapping on the tip showing brought up the full message, with an option to *clear* the message.  I will continue to get 'new' tips and inspiration, and once read I know I can clear it with ease.  If they grow tiresome, then I might choose to disable.  So far, nothing since I cleared the first welcome message.

Sense & Aria Air - Previously: One, Charge HR, Charge 2, Ionic, Versa 2
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have access to settings at the bottom of Today, just a big button for 'Discover' Those tips are annoying.

Best Answer

me either, and yes they are

Best Answer

I don’t have access to settings anymore when I swipe to the bottom, only that annoying discovery thing then at the bottom just discover, dashboard and community.  These messages are driving me crazy, I just want to see the dashboard!

Best Answer

@goldenrodfarm wrote:

I don’t have access to settings anymore when I swipe to the bottom, only that annoying discovery thing then at the bottom just discover, dashboard and community.  These messages are driving me crazy, I just want to see the dashboard!

@goldenrodfarm, the response to the original question of this thread was for the Ionic display, not the iPhone app dashboard. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the today screen, when I swipe to the bottom, I don’t have “settings.” This is all I see. 

A3D10F81-58E9-423D-815F-ABBBC4C47B13.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tap on your profile picture top left. Takes you to the account screen and settings can be accessed from there.

Best Answer
0 Votes
none of these settings gets rid of the tip
Best Answer

I want to eliminate the tips, tricks, inspirations and preferably all of the notices to upgrade. In 2018, I see the suggestion to swipe down, choose settings, and uncheck time and tricks. Now it is 2020, and my Inspiron HR does not have any settings under "Today". If I go to the account screen, there are settings and advanced settings but no option to delete the tips, etc. Anybody help?

Best Answer

doesn’t really matter about ionic or anything else the tips are on all fitbits and apps,

Best Answer
0 Votes