Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glance diabetic clock face not working-Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Beginning this week my watch face. Stopped working all connections are correct using dexcom. Glance developer says it is fitbit issue. I constantly lost connection 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@Kathynj51 Welcome back to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

If you're constantly losing connection this could be a syncing issue, before checking the clock face, review when was the last time your Ionic synced (under your watch icon in the Fitbit app). If it's not syncing properly, please try this troubleshooting

Also, you could try changing the clock face to test if it's only happening with this one. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I have tried this and it does not work. I was not having trouble with the Versa lite, I have had V2 for a while and the glucose levels just stopped showing up this week. It's the Fitbit because Dexcom.is showing up on phone and I tried another clock face with glucose reading and it doesn't work either. Very frustrating, plz fix. I depend on this feature while sleeping.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TammyBevins Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Please try restart your Versa 2 and change the clock face to another one that doesn't show glucose levels, then change it back to your preferred one. If the clock face doesn't show glucose levels, contact the developer for additional troubleshooting. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a Versa 2, I restarted my fitbit, Bluetooth, removed my versa2 and added it back, I also switched to a completely different clock face, that one didn't work either. My readings are showing up on my phone so Dexcom is communicating with my phone. Also, it was working on my Versa lite and my Versa 2 when I switched for quite a while. I just started having issues within the last week or so.

Have a great day!!!

Tammy Bevins
Best Answer
0 Votes

@TammyBevins Thank you for the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. 

Check out that you have the following: 

- Logged in to the Fitbit app 

- The Bluetooth setting on your phone is on. To check, tap Settings > Bluetooth

- Using the latest Simplicity app from Google Play (if you're using a personal phone) 

- Logged in to the Simplicity app 

- Have CGM data that appears in the Simplicity app 

If after checking the above, you're still not getting this information on your Versa 2, contact Dexcom by calling 1-844-857-6319.

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey a for some reason Fitbit wiped out my login and I didn't realize it. I entered it back in, in my Fitbit app and it works again.

Have a great day!!!

Tammy Bevins
Best Answer
0 Votes

@TammyBevins Glad to hear it was fixed! 

Have you checked our Health & Wellness boards? You can find and get tips about Get Moving, Healthy Eating, etc. 

Have a good weekend. 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an inquiry about my meaning, I have the Glance dial installed, I managed to go drive somewhere, going through several including 500, 404 and now I'm stuck on the one in the photo, alas, I can't attach a file, so I'll describe my photo.
At the top right I have a reading of 0.0
Below them, the value of glucose is pale gray and a line in the same color, and the figure 6.7 does not change.
Below 6.7, I have the numbers -19173D again, and below them is the arrow
Does not accept data from Dexcom looking for help, guidance to deal with the problem.
I bought meaning precisely because of this, to monitor blood glucose, alas, the second day I try to drive it.
thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit this thread.

I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes