Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR monitor not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My battery died yesterday on a run and once charged it would not sinc and my phone could not find the device. I deleted the Ionic from my fitbit app and reset it up as instructed and was able to sinc but now my hr monitor is not working. Any suggestions on how to fix? I have already turned it off and back on and restared but still no hr. I don't know if I need to delete it again and set up or restore factory settings. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nevermind I figured it out. somehow the HR feature was turned off on the device. I turned it on and good to go. The toubleshoot section was very helpful

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Nevermind I figured it out. somehow the HR feature was turned off on the device. I turned it on and good to go. The toubleshoot section was very helpful

Best Answer
0 Votes

How are you doing my friend @stevenbeale? Welcome!

You did a great job checking our help article about this topic: Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fitbit device? I really appreciate you've marked your solution as the best answer, since your post might help other users having similar issues. 

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes