Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headphones disconnect after 30mins

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic watch disconnects after 30mins during a work out. I’ve spoken with Fitbit and have tried restarting and repairing the headset over and over. After the same issue and no success. Fitbit emails and tells me that my beats 3 are not fully compatible and that I should get the Fitbit ionic flyer headset in order to resolve the issue. So after spending 300$ on a watch that has a feature that I can’t fully use. They’re telling me to invest another 130$ on headphones. Has anyone fixed this issue?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

This has been discussed in another thread.  Bottom line - once you start playing your music thru your Beats, do a quick pause/play toggle using the headphone controls.  They will now stay connected past the 30 min mark. 

Pixel XL Oreo Ionic Airpods
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know or have you heard if the Fitbit flyer headset will stay on past the 30min mark?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same problem and it is frustrating. This is a dumb problem and needs to be fixed with a software update. I tried using the Flyer but returned them because they kept falling out. Beats 3 works much better for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes