Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate "Cycling" - Ionic 4 mo mark

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've nearly had my Ionic for 4 months and for the past 2.5 weeks. While I'm seated and doing nothing my Ionic will track my bpms up to 108, then cycle down to normal in about 3 minutes.  It doesn't track my heart rate correctly when I workout on my Bowflex max either. My bowflex will say my bpms are at 140 and my Ionic says 92 😒 I wear my Ionic snuggly on my wrist and when I power off,  the problem disappears for a couple days,  then comes back.   For the price of this thing it should perform way better and last far longer.   My husband's fitbit Ionic screen started with a grey vertical stripe through the middle,  then went black and never came back on.  He got his in January, but didn't get the insurance on it.   I just feel like we've paid a lot of money for a product that doesn't did what it promises to do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Depending on where your husband bought his, it should still be covered by warantee. Tell him to contact Support (link in my signature )

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer