Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hope this helps ... I had no problem transferring music or syncing wireless headphones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have Windows 10 Pro and had no problem transferring music or syncing wireless headphones that were not Fitbit ..... I am 54 years old and know absolutely nothing about computers or techy stuff so if I can do it anyone can do it. The hardest part was figuring out how to find the directions so I hope this helps...

This is the Help link I used:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2251/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3AWindows_10&fs=Search&pn=...

(under SKIP TO: Click on How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch - You will choose your device , either Windows 10 or Mac and the directions are very easy)

And this is where I downloaded the app for Windows 10 from the Windows Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/fitbit/9wzdncrfj1xx

I downloaded the app and plugged my charger into the USB port on my computer and plugged the watch into the charger. Once I did this my watch connected automatically to my WiFi and it was very simple from there. But the directions on how to connect the WiFi are also very simple once you know where to find the directions which are all in the link above. I downloaded 1 playlist with 20 songs in about 5 minutes.

I also had no problem syncing my Plantronics BackBeat Fit headphones to the watch either. It was very easy. I turned the Bluetooth off on my phone so that when I turned on the headphones the only Bluetooth it found was the headphones. Then I turned the Bluetooth back on my phone and no problems.

I am LOVING my Ionic and can't wait to swim with it !!!!  I hope you all can love your new watch as much as I do.

Michele from Belleview, Florida
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Do you use iTunes or windows media for the playlists.  Mine won't find iTunes playlists, but finds Win media playlists with no issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use Amazon Prime Music on my phone so this was all new to me. I ended up having to download the Amazon Music thing onto my computer and transfer the music over to Windows Media. It was very easy once I figured it all out. I had to create new playlists once everything was in Windows Media and I also learned that only Music I had purchased and none of the free stuff I listen to on my  phone through Amazon Prime would download onto the computer.  That's what they mean when they say you can only download music you own onto your watch. Nothing you listen to for free will be downloadable.

Michele from Belleview, Florida
Best Answer
0 Votes