Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How cardiofit are You? List score/age.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

OK members let’s see the numbers. Mine: 53 cardio—age—74. I confess to running/ recording my running over the last nearly 42 years. Logged running miles 88,3xx and counting. Still running 40-50 miles a week. 

I apologize for the self-promotion, but my intention is to motivate members to get and stay fit. Be all you can be, Nick, Retired Regular Army Lieutenant Colonel(Vietnam Vet)

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I guess most folks with Fitbit are just into getting 10,000 steps a day. Kinda sad, but hey I guess I will get back to Garmin, more runners over there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

wrote:

I guess most folks with Fitbit are just into getting 10,000 steps a day. Kinda sad, but hey I guess I will get back to Garmin, more runners over there.

I'm not sure that's true. I think most people are just working out, and not posting self-promotion.

Also, your post would probably get more views and response on the Get Moving forum, instead of the Ionic hardware forum.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I apologized for self promotion, maybe when you get to 88,000 miles running you may be proud enough to post your running accomplishments. Nick

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Nick, my age: 71, my cardiofitnessindex: 50. I would like to know how FITBIT algorithm is calculating the index. Cant find the formula. Can you give me a hint? Best regards!

Best Answer